A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schultz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Schultz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schultz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Schultz practice?
Dr. Richard Schultz practices Otolaryngology near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, TN and Corbin, KY.
See Oak Ridge Otolaryngologists.