A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schultz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Schultz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lang Schultz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Richard Schultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schultz practices Otolaryngology near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, TN.
See Oak Ridge Otolaryngologists.