A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schultz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Schultz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lang Schultz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Richard Schultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schultz practices Otolaryngology near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, TN.
See Oak Ridge Otolaryngologists.