The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Schultz
Dr. Richard Schultz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Ridge, TN, with another office in Harriman, TN. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Schultz is affiliated with Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge, Methodist Med Ctr Of Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge, Tn and Methodist Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Schultz has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...