A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Siegel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Siegel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Richard Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Siegel practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Allergists and Tampa Pediatricians.