A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Siegel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Siegel MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Richard Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Siegel practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Allergists and Tampa Pediatricians.