Dr. Richard Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Smith?

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Richard Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2016

Passionate, Great Humanitarian and excellent listening skills

I can only rave about the Doctor and his Staff. Living with constant Pain after a severe Shoulder Fracture was emotionally debilitating. Dr. Smith reviewed my MRI well, took Time to listen to my complaints of limitations and pain. The Therapy with his PT is excellent and the HIVAMAT Therapy helps with the swelling and discomfort of shoulder and neck. Truly blessed that I found him and his Physical Therapist. I also had lots of anxiety attack result do to the injury. Paul the Biofeedback Nurse helped me tremendously.

March 22nd, 2016

Caring, Compassionate, Professional

I have been under Dr. Smith's care since 2003. I suffer from severe cervical and lumbar damage caused during my 20 years of Active Duty military service. Although initially being diagnosed and treated by the VA, I found Dr. Smith and have been coming to him because of his superior care and genuine compassion for his patients. He has extensive knowledge of holistic approaches and does not simply dispense pain medications or treatments unless they continue to increase the patient's quality of life. Dr. Smith is the only physician I have had in my life that will take the time to explain options and different treatment modalities with the patient in mind. Dr. Smith truly listens to his patient's needs; you never feel rushed out of the office. Dr. Smith will make you feel that he has a genuine interest in his patient's health. Dr. Smith cares.

February 16th, 2016

He is my idea of a perfect doctor. Respectful, gives you ancillary advice on how you can help yourself and perceptive to your general health and mood.

January 2nd, 2016

Doctor Who Has Kept Me Stable for 18 Years

After 2 failed cervical surgeries I was introduced to Dr. Smith by two other physicans. One was an orthopedic surgeon and the other a neurologist who both suggested I see Dr. Smith. As mentioned in my title, this compassionate man has kept me STABLE for over 18 years. When one lives in legitimate severe chronic pain, your entire life seems upside down and unless this pain is lowered, not just by the use of medication but many other modalities you wonder if it is worth living.. I thank Dr. Smith for what he has been able to do for me.

May 6th, 2015

Dr. Smith is the best doctor I have gone to, I still see him. I would not be able to walk without his great care.

May 5th, 2015

Dr Smith has GREATLY helped to improve my quality of life!!

I have been a patient of Dr Smith for over 9 years. Both he & his staff are very attentive & caring. I feel like I am visiting family, not just my doctor. His exceptional diagnosis, treatment & maintenance of my pain has definitely helped to improve my quality of life.

May 1st, 2015

Excellent care , he is very compassionate with his patients, he listens, and care about his patients. His treatments are very effective. He loves his profession.

November 26th, 2014

WORST DR. IN PRACTICE

Dr Smith or Sanchez, as he also goes by, is the worst dr I've ever encountered in my life. His staff is just as bad. I was a patient when his staff and NP were taking home the narcotics patients had to turn in, if they didn't work or had a reaction. They were also raiding the narcotic lock box. I had an appt with his NP who was so high , he was slurring and nodding off. This is a true story and can be confirmed if you research.

May 2nd, 2014

Terrible

This guy is so full of himself he cant see or hear the patient. This is the guy who gives doctors a bad name. The staff follow his lead.

September 24th, 2013

Dr smith is an angel who understands pain! I could not love him and his staff more. Excellent bedside manor and so very personable!!!!

He is by far the most knowledgable and caring doctor I have ever gone to. He is genuine and a very caring man!!! I have gone to him fo 20 plus years and I trust him with my life!

January 19th, 2012

Very Understanding Doctor

I have only seen Doctor once, but he really knew what he was talking about and definitely gave me a light at the end of a very dark tunnel! Spoke like he had a lot of empathy and concern for helping me with my pain. First Doctor who really wanted to help me. I will update after I have seen him again; I have an MRI w/injections scheduled in a few weeks. So far, I would recommend him to a friend. Very easy to understand and really explains by showing you on a fake spine and showed me what happened and also told me exactly where on my body it hurt...he was "right on" so I know he listened to me.

June 27th, 2011

I have known Dr. Smith for 9 yrs, 6 of them being a family member of a patient and 3 as a patient. I have found Dr. Smith to be very concern with my health, he has even given me advice when I was not his paying patient. Out of the 3 pain specialists that I have had he is the only one I trust for injections. I would trust Dr. Smith with my life.