A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Richard Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Smith practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.