Dr. Richard Snyder MD Patient Reviews

June 28th, 2017
THE BEST!

January 24th, 2014
Dr Lance Snyder and his NP
amazing practicioner, his nurse is also amazing, great eye contact, makes me feel as if I am their only patient. Been a nurse for over 40 years-you don't find this very often. What a great find!!!!!!!!!!

September 8th, 2012
unbelievable

September 4th, 2012
Excellent Orthopedic Doctor
Dr. Snyder has treated my husband, sons and me for several athletic-related injuries, some of which have required surgery. Dr. Snyder has always provided a great bed-side manner and spent ample time discussing treatment. He has been considerate to not order tests if he felt they were not needed, as well as physical therapy: referring if he felt it was needed, but not always. Dr. Snyder is currently with Midwest Trauma Physicians through Research Medical Center, KC, Mo at the Brookside campus. HCA does not list him on the web-site directory so call the main number for Research Medical Center!

August 15th, 2012
Has done an excellent job on both of my knees from sports injuries. Extremely good surgeon

June 22nd, 2012
Has and is still doing a good job for my needs! He has worked on lots of my orthopaedic needs! He has ben great to deal with and has my trust.

December 7th, 2011
Awesome surgeon
Dr. Snyder is the BEST shoulder surgeon in the area. He did a reverse total shoulder procedure on me and I have been pain free sine the operation. I would highly recomend anyone who needs a shoulder replacement to Dr. Snyder.

August 1st, 2011
I was referred to Dr. Snyder for a shoulder injury from my PCP. At the appointment he was hurried, very non chalant about what to about informing me about the surgery he was supposed to do. We agreed to scheduled the surgery, a week went by, then two, then a month and now it has been two months and I have not received a return call from his nurse nor has my surgery been scheduled. He referred me to another physician (I only found that out through my attorney) that does not do shoulder work and his staff had no idea who I was or why I referred to a specialist that only does spines. At the time of my initial appointment with Dr. Snyder I thought maybe he was running late for another appointment but as the minutes ticked by all he did was tell me about the surgery and that he could do it. He never said at the time he would like to send me to another doctor. Dr. Snyder was very unprofessional with the way he handled my case and his nurse is just as unprofessional since she never returned a single call and claims to have never received one. You can't receive one if you never get to talk to her and all you get is her voice mail.

January 5th, 2011
Awesome Surgeon
Dr. Synder has done 3 surgeries for me and all have been great. My last surgery was a meniscus transplant and so far it is going great. I definitely recommend going to him. He has opened his own practice called KC Sports Medicine and it is located off of Nall, so he is no longer at Dixon Dively.

May 20th, 2009