A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Stein MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Stein practice?
- Dr. Richard Stein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stein practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Solon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Solon Internists and Solon Rheumatologists.