A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Turner DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Turner practice?
- Dr. Richard Turner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Turner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA.
See Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.