Learn more about Dr. Richard Wacksman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wacksman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wacksman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wacksman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wacksman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacksman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wacksman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Wacksman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Wacksman practice?
- Dr. Richard Wacksman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wacksman practices Ophthalmology near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Ophthalmologists.