A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wacksman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wacksman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wacksman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacksman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wacksman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Wacksman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Wacksman practice?
- Dr. Richard Wacksman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wacksman practices Ophthalmology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and West Branch, MI.
See Bay City Ophthalmologists.