A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wacksman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wacksman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wacksman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wacksman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wacksman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacksman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wacksman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- West Branch Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Wacksman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Wacksman practice?
- Dr. Richard Wacksman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wacksman practices Ophthalmology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and West Branch, MI.
See Bay City Ophthalmologists.