A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wacksman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Anterior Segment Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacksman graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wacksman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wacksman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wacksman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Wacksman practice?
Dr. Richard Wacksman practices Ophthalmology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Bay City Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Wacksman, Dr. Ricardo Wacksman, Dr. Rich Wacksman, Dr. Richie Wacksman, Dr. Rick Wacksman, Dr. Rickey Wacksman