A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Walter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Walter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Walter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Walter MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Walter practice?
- Dr. Richard Walter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Walter practices Internal Medicine near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Internists.