A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Walters is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walters
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Walters Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Walters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Walters DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Walters practice?
- Dr. Richard Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Walters practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Internists and Stratford Gastroenterologists.