A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Walters is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Walters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Walters DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Walters practice?
- Dr. Richard Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Walters practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Internists and Stratford Gastroenterologists.