A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wasserman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasserman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasserman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wasserman, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Wasserman FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Richard Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wasserman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists and Dallas Pediatricians.