A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wasserman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wasserman, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wasserman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans