Learn more about Dr. Richard Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wasserman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wasserman, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Wasserman FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Richard Wasserman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wasserman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Allergists and Dallas Pediatricians.