Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Keith Allen on Apr 9th, 2016

I had cervicle neck surgery with Dr. Weiner and never experienced any pain from the surgery itself, and my arm pain has disappeared. God working through him was the miracle I needed.

by Joe Hughes on Jan 26th, 2016

I have been given a quality of life that I had lost because of my spinal problems. - spinal stenosis, ruptured disc pressing into my spinal cord. I had become a spectator to so many things in life Through the professional quality of care and surgery of Dr Weiner and his team he has returned to me what had been gone and deteriorating for years.

Sep 28th, 2015

The doctor has done 2 surgeries on my neck. He is great from my very first visit everything he said is what I had and what I would experience. I was afraid I would not be able to walk an is great.

by Jackie on Sep 21st, 2015

Dr Weisner found the correct diagnosis for my tumor. I have been misdiagnosed for 10 years. For years I have been medicated by other surgeons and told there was no was to cure me. My prayers have been answered. I will be tumor free in a week. He paid attention to my complaints and uses them as clues to find a way to cure me. No other surgeons took the time and cared as much as he did. Thanks to him I will be pain free and live a normal life with my children again. Thank you. God bless you and your staff

Aug 1st, 2015

Very good surgeon poor diagnostician. Too eager to operate and doesn't listen to patients symptoms.

by Gregg Theus on Jun 17th, 2015

Good surgeon, poor diagnostcian

Paralegal show details Paralegal
Apr 22nd, 2011

This is the best neurosurgeon in Dallas! More than competent, caring, courteous, professional and excellent staff. He turned my life around and got me back on my feet! I only wish I was 30 again.