A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Weiss practice?
Dr. Richard Weiss practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury Heights, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Bala Cynwyd Internists and Bala Cynwyd Cardiologists.