A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Weiss MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Richard Weiss has 12 office locations.
Dr. Richard Weiss practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Heights Internists and Woodbury Heights Cardiologists.