Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Awesome Doctor, Crazy month and a half wait for existing patient!  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

Dr. Weiss is amazingly talented and professional, great personality, an all around excellent doctor. My issue is with the extremely long wait for follow up visits (they call you when there is an opening) and my husband had seriously high bloodpressure after a medication change and they told me they could see me in 6 weeks! no appointments till then? thats crazy! The only reason I havent found a new dr. is because I think Dr. Weiss is terrific, schedulers not so much.

|  Recently moved...miss my Dr Weiss!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

I recently moved out of state and am thinking about coming back (300 miles) just to see my favorite cardiologist. My mother, husband and my brother-in-law are all patients too, and they love him as much as I do. He explains things very well, and is always pleasant to talk to. Most importantly, he got me through my valve surgery 5 years ago. Thank you, Dr. Weiss for being one of the good ones! Sad to say most of my doctor experiences are not.

|  show details
May 5th, 2010

Der. Weiss is the best Cadiologist in the city of Philadelphia. I have been seeing him fo 3 years. I really

|  show details
Sep 6th, 2009

Amazing bedside manner. I was very nervous and his calm and reassuring demeanor was very much appreciated. Accurate diagnosis. Would highly recommend!!!

|  Weiss Richard L Md - excellent  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 23rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Been a patient for only about 4 years, but every appointment he made me feel relaxed and took time with me to discuss my problems. He never...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Sensitive and caring  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 3rd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Weiss is a very sensitive and caring doctor my aunt really thinks highly of him. I meet him once, briefly, at the hospital and he was g...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com