A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bolivar General Hospital
- Jackson Madison Co Gen Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Williams practice?
Dr. Richard Williams practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TN and Cincinnati, OH.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Williams, Dr. Rickie Williams, Dr. Rich Williams, Dr. Rick Williams, Dr. Richie Williams, Dr. Ricky Williams