A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Labaere graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Labaere has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labaere accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Labaere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Labaere practice?
Dr. Richard Labaere practices Family Medicine near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Saginaw, MI.
See Burton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Labaere, Dr. Ricardo Labaere, Dr. Rich Labaere, Dr. Richie Labaere, Dr. Rick Labaere, Dr. Rickey Labaere