A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Labasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Labasky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labasky
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Labasky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Labasky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Labasky graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Labasky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Labasky MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Labasky practice?
- Dr. Richard Labasky has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Labasky practices Urology near Sandy, UT.
See Sandy Urologists.