Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Lachman
Dr. Richard Lachman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chester, PA, with other offices in Wynnewood, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Lachman is affiliated with Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus, Main Line Hospital Lankenau and Temple University Hospital. Dr. Lachman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Lachman has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Richard Lachman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, PA.
Dr. Charles Jin
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine, Clinical Psychology
Chester, PA 0.02 mi26
Dr. June Topacio
Chester, PA 0.02 mi23
Dr. Rachel Bennett
Chester, PA 0.02 mi6