A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lachman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lachman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lachman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lachman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Tim Lachman MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Lachman practice?
- Dr. Richard Lachman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lachman practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.