inactive

Richard T Lachman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 7th, 2016
Gave me 2 incorrect diagnosis

April 30th, 2015
Neo Dept.
Greatest Dr. U can ever have!

August 5th, 2014
This doctor lacks any personality whatsoever
I did not like this neurologists at all. I left the office in tears because he offered no help at all for my neck and back issues. I think he needs to retire. He does not answer questions and just leaves you hanging. I researched many neurologists before choosing him and wanted to go with someone that had more experience. Next time I will choose a younger and more efficient doctor. Hope this helps save someone a lot of wasted time.

April 9th, 2014
Diane C., John A.
I have been a patient of Doctor Lachman's since I was diagnosed with MS over 14+ years ago. My journey has been a trying one, to say the least, yet this doctor has been a positive and compassionate presence in my life. I’ve always come away with a hopeful attitude after my visits with him. I am a very lucky woman to have a doctor like Dr. Lachman. His competence, compassion and patience are reassuring for me and I’m pleased to be the recipient. What else can I say about this angel? Thank you.

November 19th, 2012
Excellent doctor
I been to several neurologists over the years for a chronic condition, and Dr. Lachman is the first I've ever been to whom I feel comfortable with. He really takes the time to answer questions and is a very good communicator. A very different experience compared to other neurologists I have been to. He seems very competent and was recommended to me by several doctors as very good in his field. I've been to his office in Bala Cynwyd and also at Temple for a procedure and had good experiences at both.