A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lackman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lackman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lackman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lackman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Daniel Lackman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Lackman practice?
- Dr. Richard Lackman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lackman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Camden Surgeons.