A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lackman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lackman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lackman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lackman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lackman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lackman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Daniel Lackman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Lackman practice?
- Dr. Richard Lackman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lackman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Camden Surgeons.