by Donna on Sep 15th, 2015

The best doctor I have been to by far !

Caring and compassionate show details Caring and compassionate
Sep 9th, 2015

He gave us his personal cell number so we could ask any questions about our child's diagnosis, treatment and promised to treat our child like he was his own. We felt like we were his most important patients from our first meeting.

Excellance show details Excellance
by Family of Pat Schaeffer on Jul 25th, 2015

My mom is a patient of Dr Lackman since 2013 and he is a wonderful man and so glad he is her doctor. He takes time to talk and explain to her and us what he sees what he plans to do to help her. I would recommend if you need a Orthopedic Oncologist you call him. You wont be sorry. We have traveled almost two hours to see him and couldn't be happier

Simply, the best. show details Simply, the best.
by Steven DiMeglio on Dec 18th, 2013

Dr. Lackman is everything you could want in a doctor. He has my total confidence. His experience, knowledge, skills and compassion are beyond compare. He explained my condition and my surgery in layman's terms and treated me like he had known me for years. Fortunately my growth was benign but if you have bone cancer or think you have bone cancer, he is the man.

Jul 8th, 2012

very professional staff,Dr.Lackman is very caring,understanding and compassionate.He explains exactly what is going on, so that you understand and spends the time with you.terrific doctor.

Jun 29th, 2011

I have a rare cancer and Dr. Lackman has keep me alive since its discovery 21yrs ago. When first diagnosed, I saw two specialists and they referred me to Dr. Lackman confident he'd be the only one to help.I'm only able to post this because of his superior skills.