Dr. Richard Lackman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2016
Expert and Pleasant
Dr. Lackman is an expert in Large Cell tumor surgery, especially in bone. Camden is fortunate that he chose to affiliate himself with them after building his reputation at U of P. In addition to being an expert surgeon and diagnostician, he is an educator. He spends all the time necessary to patiently explain what the diagnosis is and what it is not. He provided several treatment options, detailed the pros and cons to each of them and supported my decision. I wish all my doctors were as proficient, expert and pleasant as Dr Lackman and I recommend him without reservation.

September 15th, 2015
The best doctor I have been to by far !

September 9th, 2015
Caring and compassionate
He gave us his personal cell number so we could ask any questions about our child's diagnosis, treatment and promised to treat our child like he was his own. We felt like we were his most important patients from our first meeting.

July 25th, 2015
Excellance
My mom is a patient of Dr Lackman since 2013 and he is a wonderful man and so glad he is her doctor. He takes time to talk and explain to her and us what he sees what he plans to do to help her. I would recommend if you need a Orthopedic Oncologist you call him. You wont be sorry. We have traveled almost two hours to see him and couldn't be happier

December 18th, 2013
Simply, the best.
Dr. Lackman is everything you could want in a doctor. He has my total confidence. His experience, knowledge, skills and compassion are beyond compare. He explained my condition and my surgery in layman's terms and treated me like he had known me for years. Fortunately my growth was benign but if you have bone cancer or think you have bone cancer, he is the man.

July 8th, 2012
very professional staff,Dr.Lackman is very caring,understanding and compassionate.He explains exactly what is going on, so that you understand and spends the time with you.terrific doctor.

June 29th, 2011
I have a rare cancer and Dr. Lackman has keep me alive since its discovery 21yrs ago. When first diagnosed, I saw two specialists and they referred me to Dr. Lackman confident he'd be the only one to help.I'm only able to post this because of his superior skills.