Learn more about Dr. Richard Lackritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lackritz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lackritz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lackritz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lackritz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackritz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lackritz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Lackritz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Lackritz practice?
- Dr. Richard Lackritz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lackritz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Antonio Endocrinologists.