Learn more about Dr. Richard Lackritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lackritz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lackritz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackritz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lackritz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lackritz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Lackritz practice?
Dr. Richard Lackritz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists, San Antonio Endocrinologists, and San Antonio Radiologists.