A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lackritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lackritz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lackritz
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lackritz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lackritz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackritz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lackritz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Lackritz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Lackritz practice?
- Dr. Richard Lackritz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lackritz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Antonio Endocrinologists.