A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lagrandeur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lagrandeur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lagrandeur, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagrandeur graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lagrandeur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Lagrandeur MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Lagrandeur practice?
- Dr. Richard Lagrandeur has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lagrandeur practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Obstetricians & Gynecologists.