Dr. Richard Lam MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

no change

July 18th, 2016
My first visit was very satisfying. Dr Lam took time to listen to my history and double check any existing aches or pains. Very happy with him and his staff

June 23rd, 2016
Doctor OK but staff and PA ruin it!
While Dr. Lam was fine, his entire staff was terrible. His PA is a joke. My wife and I couldn't take it anymore so we found a new doctor in a REAL office. Don't consider going here!

April 15th, 2016
Dr. Lam is an A+ physician, but his staff is very unprofessional. When I call the office, some staff is very difficult to understand due to their Hispanic accent. Staff will advise they called me and left a voice mail, when in fact they did not as I have a Smart Phone that records all voice mail messages and recent missed calls. I think because my phone number Is long distance to call from the office, the staff does not dial a "1" before dialing my phone number. They tell me I have cancelled appointments when I haven't. They really suck. Dr. Lam needs to read his patients' reviews and really learn what how his staff is functioning.

February 11th, 2016
Thank you for your time and consideration for the opportunity to meet with you. .I would like you, Dr Lam to be my local physician. I've been working on the way to a better understanding of myself and of others ways of LIFE...I would like to speak with you more. Thank you again for your time and consideration of my friends and family.

December 12th, 2015
I was a patient for 9 years. I recently moved to Texas so I picked an Asian PCP with Internal medicine his specialty. I am hoping lightening can strike twice ! Dr. Lam does not over book. I never had a problem getting a referral.His only downfall is his staff and I vowed I would not stop seeing a doctor who took such good care of me and my late husband . I was always able to see him and not a PA. I always let him know the problems with staff and he appreciated the feedback.

March 2nd, 2014
Terrible
Consistent terrible service, the doctor never spends enough time with you, often brushes off legitimate concerns of yours. Extremely difficult to get a hold of someone when calling, and they never return your voicemails. They've lied about what medications are covered by insurance, they've referred me to the wrong specialists, they've prescribed tests I can't do with my current medications. Stay away

July 12th, 2012
Very frustrated with this doctor and his staff
Dr Lam is very careless when prescribing medication. He does not give enough time or care about your problem and I found the staff to be down right retarded. They never call back when they say they will and they always act confused about my issue even though I have explained myself over and over. Each time I call they say they are writing my information in my file but then they put me on hold and I end up speaking to another girl who I have to explain myself to all over again and nothing new had been writen in my file by the last girl. There has been nothing but confusion with this office and they change my med dosage on a whim not even knowing what the doctors real orders where. I can't seem to get a clear or straight answer. I will not be returning.