A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lampe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lampe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Typhoid Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampe graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lampe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Lampe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Lampe practice?
- Dr. Richard Lampe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lampe practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Pediatric Specialists.