Dr. Richard Michael Lampe MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Pediatric Nephrology, Emergency Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lampe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lampe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Bacterial Infections, Haemophilus Infections, and Middle Ear Infection Otitis Media.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampe graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lampe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lampe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Lampe practice?
Dr. Richard Lampe practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Pediatric Nephrology, Emergency Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pulmonary Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians, Lubbock Pediatric Specialists, Lubbock Emergency Physicians, Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors, and Lubbock Pulmonologists.