A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lampe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lampe
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Lampe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lampe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Typhoid Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampe graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lampe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lampe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Richard Lampe practice?
- Dr. Richard Lampe has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lampe practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Pediatric Specialists.