A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lamprecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lamprecht is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lamprecht, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamprecht graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lamprecht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Ohio Health Corporation
- Mount Carmel Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Lamprecht MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Lamprecht practice?
- Dr. Richard Lamprecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lamprecht practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.