A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lamson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lamson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lamson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Lamson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Lamson practice?
- Dr. Richard Lamson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lamson practices Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Family Physicians.