Dr. Richard Lamson MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

October 2nd, 2013
A Doctor we like
Dr. Lamson is really a fantastic Doctor, out of all the Doctors I have had the privilege of getting to know, and taking my wife and daughter to for, check ups, colds, allergies, and other health problems, he is top notch. I have had a lot of doctors in Maryland that really did not have a clue. He is very thorough, and remedies the problems as a true professional doctor would. He is well worth any wait to see him, though my family has never waited any unreasonable amount of time.

August 6th, 2013
poor worste doctor I have ever encountered in my life.
The wait time was forever! Every time ive ever been. I went to get a scar revision and he couldnt even close the sutures together properly. Then when they did close about a week later the sutures starting cutting into my skin nd the skin was growing over them. He said i didnt need an appointment to have them looked at I came into the office waited for thirty minutes and he still never looked at them so i left called and made an appointment waited for an hour and still was never seen. I wouldnt recomend this physician to any one!

May 19th, 2010
Fantastic care
Dr. Lamson takes care of the whole person, and the whole family. He gets the whole story, takes the time to really understand my concerns, and teaches me something new and useful at every visit.

July 9th, 2009
Extraordinary doctor
Dr. Lamson truly is the best listener I have ever had for a doctor. He gets the whole story, just just the headlines. He makes medical decisions in line with who I am as a person and not just as a medical case. He really cares about me and my health, and also that of my family.