Learn more about Dr. Richard Landrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Landrigan, Urology & Urological surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landrigan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Landrigan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Landrigan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Genital Warts
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Landrigan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Landrigan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Bay Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Landrigan MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Landrigan practice?
- Dr. Richard Landrigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Landrigan practices Urology near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Urologists.