A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Landrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Landrigan, Urology & Urological surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landrigan
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Landrigan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Landrigan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Genital Warts
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Landrigan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Landrigan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Bay Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Landrigan MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Landrigan practice?
- Dr. Richard Landrigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Landrigan practices Urology near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Urologists.