A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Landrigan, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Enlarged Prostate BPH, and Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Landrigan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Landrigan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landrigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Landrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Landrigan practice?
Dr. Richard Landrigan practices Urology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Daytona Beach, FL and Hobbs, NM.
See Brandon Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Landrigan, Dr. Ricardo Landrigan, Dr. Rich Landrigan, Dr. Richie Landrigan, Dr. Rick Landrigan, Dr. Rickey Landrigan