Learn more about Dr. Richard Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lane has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Clinton Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Lane practice?
Dr. Richard Lane practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, OK and Duncan, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.