Learn more about Dr. Richard Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lane has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Clinton Regional Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas Lane MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Lane practice?
- Dr. Richard Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lane practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.