Overall Review

November 12th, 2013
Great Neurologist
I had the honor to have Dr. Lango as my neurologist when he was in practice in Harrisonburg, Virginia. He was absolutely the smartest and most courteous/compassionate physician that a patient could ask for. He was readily available, even for phone consults and was able to treat and relieve a great amount of my pain. He was very knowledgeable on the latest treatments and explained them to me and helped me to take a proactive approach to treat my MS attacks. I truly value his professional opinions and for his prior treatment, I am forever grateful.

January 10th, 2011
great diagnostic ability
i saw this doctor as an inpatient at RRMC, he was excellent and diagnosed my disorder in 45 minutes, and I have gone undiagnosed for almost 7 years now!!! I knew what I had as it runs in my family, but doctors have consistently told me that this disease is Not hereditary and therefore; the fact that my cousin had the very same disease with all the same symptoms had no bearing on my disorder! Dr. Lango spent 3x the amount of time with me that he was supposed to, listened to my entire medical history from day 1, agreed with my opinion and recommended that I begin treatments for the disease immediately! I could have my life back in as little as 3 months thanks to this doctor, so I say if you have any kind of undiagnosed, neurological disorder, and severe symptoms that make living a normal life impossible, make an appointment with this doctor ASAP! Don't wait for your disorder to take over your life! I'm sorry for the person who had a bad experience with this doctor, because as far as I'm concerned he saved my life!

July 21st, 2010
I can write anything I want here
It doesn't matter what sort of agenda I may have.

June 2nd, 2010
No empathy
My husband has seen this Doctor 2 times, and each was a disaster.He has no empathy and a very condescending manner.Would highly recommend anybody but this man.The worst Doctor I have ever dealt with.RUN< RUN,Run from this one.