A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lanoix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lanoix is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lanoix, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanoix graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Lanoix has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lanoix MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Lanoix practice?
- Dr. Richard Lanoix has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lanoix practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.