Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Larrey
Dr. Richard Larrey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Larrey is affiliated with CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness, Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital and Christus St. Catherine. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Larrey has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Richard Larrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Patricia Beaver
Houston, TX 0.43 mi34
Dr. Jegy Tennison
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery
Houston, TX 0.78 mi10
Dr. Anup Shah
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Houston, TX 0.78 mi14