Dr. Richard Larrey Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Larrey?

July 10th, 2013

Honest, Helpful, Takes time Excellent Doctor

Dr. Larrey and his assistant Thu are awesome. They are easy to schedule with, very helpful and do everything possible to help a patient work with horrible situations (work injuries). Of course, we saw him as private insurance outside the work comp system for second opinion and continued treatment during an appeals process (denied due to crappy records and wrong info on original form by employer which was then overturned) but he's helped us navigate the system which he himself says is a nightmare and ties his hands.... so if those who rated him low are work comp referrals, I suggest seeing him under private insurance and explaining your situation and he'll be able to help you a lot more!

September 24th, 2012

Heartless!

I went to see this doctor and I was in so much pain and this man didn't even bother to touch me, NO sympahty! WORST doctor ever

August 16th, 2012

This Guy is a Quack!!

I cannot believe this man has a license to practice medicine. I was hurt so bad it is hard to explain the pain I was feeling. But he just pushed me out the door and said I would be fine. He didn't even take the time to listen to what I said was hurting. I wouldn't wish this man's treatment on my worst enemies.

June 1st, 2011

The experience was so bad it is hard to explain. He now only works for insurance companies as "expert" witness and is listed since 1991 in cases at trial and is paid thousands of dollars. He tried in my lawsuit and was caught not being truthful! He is a examiner for insurance adjusters and does not CARE about the injured at all!