A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Laskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Laskey is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Laskey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laskey graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Laskey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steven Laskey MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Laskey practice?
- Dr. Richard Laskey has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Laskey practices Otolaryngology near Hoboken, NJ.
See Hoboken Otolaryngologists.