A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Laskowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Laskowski, Thoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laskowski
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laskowski Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Laskowski graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Laskowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Laskowski DO is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Laskowski practice?
- Dr. Richard Laskowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Laskowski practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Riverview, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Riverview Surgeons.