A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Laskowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Laskowski, Thoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laskowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laskowski Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Laskowski graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Laskowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Laskowski DO is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Laskowski practice?
- Dr. Richard Laskowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Laskowski practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Riverview, MI.
See Riverview Surgeons.