A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Laskowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Laskowski, Thoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Laskowski graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laskowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Laskowski DO is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Laskowski practice?
- Dr. Richard Laskowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Laskowski practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Riverview, MI.
See Riverview Surgeons.