A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lasonde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lasonde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lasonde
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lasonde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lasonde, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasonde graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Lasonde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Lasonde MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lasonde practice?
- Dr. Richard Lasonde has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lasonde practices Ophthalmology near Portsmouth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Malden, MA and Rochester, NH.
See Portsmouth Ophthalmologists.