A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lassere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lassere is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lassere, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lassere graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lassere has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Portneuf Medical Center
- Bingham Memorial Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Boise
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Lassere MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lassere practice?
- Dr. Richard Lassere has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lassere practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Pocatello, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Pocatello Primary Care Doctors, Pocatello Family Physicians, and Pocatello Geriatric Doctors.