Learn more about Dr. Richard Lassere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lassere is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lassere
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lassere Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lassere, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lassere graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lassere has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Portneuf Medical Center
- Bingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Lassere MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lassere practice?
- Dr. Richard Lassere has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lassere practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Pocatello, ID.
See Pocatello Family Physicians and Pocatello Geriatric Doctors.