A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Latta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Latta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Latta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Latta graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Latta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Latta MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Latta practice?
- Dr. Richard Latta has 13 office locations.
Dr. Richard Latta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Sellersville, PA.
See Abington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.