A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Laudadio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Laudadio, ABIM Board Certified is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Laudadio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laudadio graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laudadio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D. Laudadio MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Laudadio practice?
- Dr. Richard Laudadio has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Laudadio practices Internal Medicine near Lincoln Park, NJ.
See Lincoln Park Internists.