A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Laude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Laude is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laude
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laude Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Laude, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Laude graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Horton Laude MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Laude practice?
- Dr. Richard Laude has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Laude practices Psychiatry near Portola Valley, CA.
See Portola Valley Psychiatrists.