A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Laughlin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Laughlin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Laughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Claremont Reg Hosp, Claremore, Ok
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laughlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Laughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Laughlin practice?
Dr. Richard Laughlin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Laughlin, Dr. Ricardo Laughlin, Dr. Rich Laughlin, Dr. Richie Laughlin, Dr. Rick Laughlin, Dr. Rickey Laughlin