Dr. Richard Launer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Launer?

Posted on December 12th, 2016

Very satisfied with Dr. Launer's professional care.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2013

During cataract surgery, as soon as Doctor Launer inserted my new lens I could see clearly. He is the best.

Posted on August 30th, 2013

Great doc--performed lasik and 15 years later cataract surgery with visits in between. Very precise and exact-just the kind of guy you want for eye surgery. When I had a reaction to a medication on a Sunday following surgery --was I surprised when after calling the emergency # Launer called me back, himself, in less then a half hour. Additionally his entire staff is very professional and precise as well as friendly

Eye care

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Dr Launer did my LASIK and my cataract surgeries and I haven,t seen this clear since 8th grade

ProEyeCare - Dr. Launer

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Excellent, detail-oriented surgeon.

Best eye doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2013

I originally went to Dr. Launer for my Lasik surgery. He was such a great eye doctor that I continued on with him. He always takes time to speak with all of his patients (my mom goes there too), and makes sure that any questions are answered. He is not like my last eye doctor who would hand me a pamphlet when I'd ask her a question. He takes the time to actually speak with his patients. He is the best!

Posted on August 4th, 2013

He is very honest about what research reveals about specific conditions, eye care and prevention.

Posted on August 4th, 2013

Very prompt. Excellent doctor. Bedside manner very brisk but certainly knows what he is doing and that is what matters.

The Best

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Launer. He keeps appointments on time and thoroughly explains results and answers questions. He performed my successful cataract surgery and continues to monitor age-related eye issues. When diagnosed with macular degeneration my husband was immediately referred to a retina specialist. I'm confident my eye care is in the best hands.

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Just had cataract surgery on both eyes and it couldn't have gone better. I absolutely recommend Dr Launer for any eye care. He and his staff are friendly, efficient and very professional.

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Dr. Launer has performed cataract surgery on both my eyes. At about the age of 50. A surprising by product is my vision is better than before but I no longer need glasses (or contacts) after nearly 30 years. I continue to see Dr. Launer for eye exams and to monitor my eyes for glaucoma. He has been doing this for a handful f years and I am very satisfied with the care I receive from him and his staff.

Bookkeeper

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

Dr. Launer is our entire family eye doctor. He is second to none and always so patient. He is a good listener as we find it's important, we highly recommend Dr. Launer to everyone....You will not disappoint with his service....thanks to him and to his staff.