A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lauterio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauterio graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lauterio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lauterio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Lauterio practice?
Dr. Richard Lauterio practices Pediatrics near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Clovis Pediatricians.