A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauterio graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lauterio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital Central California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lauterio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lauterio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Lauterio practice?
Dr. Richard Lauterio practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Clovis, CA.
See Fresno Emergency Physicians and Fresno Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Lauterio, Dr. Ricardo Lauterio, Dr. Rich Lauterio, Dr. Richie Lauterio, Dr. Rick Lauterio, Dr. Rickey Lauterio