A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lavigne is Excellent. Dr. Lavigne has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lavigne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavigne graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lavigne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lavigne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lavigne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Lavigne practice?
Dr. Richard Lavigne practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Lavigne, Dr. Rickie Lavigne, Dr. Rich Lavigne, Dr. Rick Lavigne, Dr. Richie Lavigne, Dr. Ricky Lavigne