Dr. Richard Laws MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 5 reviews

November 23rd, 2016
Great communicator and efficient. I appreciate his treatment approach - sufficiently agressive to acheive the required result, but not overly agressive.

July 8th, 2015
Horrific Experience!! Always verify..........
I went to see Dr. Laws after my hair fell out from Seborrheic Dermatitis and a fungus. Which was diagnosed by a previous Dr. The wait to see him(who was the first available Dr.) was six weeks. I have been chemical free for 5 years. He said it was over processed from chemicals(what?), When I informed him I have no chemicals(not even dye) in my hair since shaving if off 5 years ago he said I had heat damage( no boo, I don't use heat either). He came up with so many reasons that did not apply to me. He completely ignored my original diagnosis from my Dr. who did examine my hair at time of onset. He said it was too old to use( six weeks prior). He kept asking the same questions over and over, then said its hard to tell it could be anything. Wow!! Oh the kicker is he said my hair fell out from scratching due to the seborrhea. This is my experience, hope its not yours. Good news is my Dr. treated me successfully.

August 27th, 2014
I HAVE FOUND DR LAWS TO BE A FINE DOCTOR AND HAS REMOVED THREE CANCERS FROM MY BODY. HE IS VERY PLESANT AND I GIVE HIM HIGHEST MARKS

July 15th, 2014
Bad experience
Waited almost a hour only to be told that I wanted my procedure for cosmetic reasons rather than medical. Seemed more concerned about getting paid than helping me. Did not communicate his thoughts/treatment plan well and was rude in my opinion. In fact, I was expecting one treatment and got another. Wasn't told until it was finished😒. Needless to say, I will never see him again!

January 6th, 2014
Egomaniac! Gave my daughter the creeps!