Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Layne
Dr. Richard Layne, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Morgantown, WV, with another office in Morgantown, WV. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Layne is affiliated with West Virginia University Hospitals-Ruby Memorial, West Virginia University Hospitals and Ruby Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Layne has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Layne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.
Dr. Lori Eddy
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi18
Dr. Frederick Blum
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi36
Dr. Shashank Ponugoti
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi9