A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lazzaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lazzaro, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lazzaro, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazzaro graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lazzaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stephen Lazzaro MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Lazzaro practice?
- Dr. Richard Lazzaro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lazzaro practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.