Learn more about Dr. Richard Lazzaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lazzaro, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazzaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lazzaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lazzaro, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
- Video-Assisted Surgery
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazzaro graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lazzaro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Lazzaro MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Lazzaro practice?
- Dr. Richard Lazzaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lazzaro practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.