A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lebovicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lebovicz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebovicz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lebovicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lebovicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovicz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lebovicz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Lebovicz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Lebovicz practice?
- Dr. Richard Lebovicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lebovicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Surgeons.