A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lebovicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lebovicz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebovicz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lebovicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lebovicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovicz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lebovicz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Lebovicz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Lebovicz practice?
- Dr. Richard Lebovicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lebovicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Surgeons.