A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lechtenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lechtenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lechtenberg, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lechtenberg graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lechtenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lechtenberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Lechtenberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Lechtenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lechtenberg practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.